Unless the context provides otherwise, the words and expressions set out below will have the following meanings and cognate expressions shall have corresponding meanings:
- “Giveaway” means the Lil-Lets Talk Ask One, We Donate One Donations organised by the Promoter and open to all people residing in the Republic of South Africa.
- “Giveaway Period” means start date 28th May 2020 until 31st March 2022 at 23h59 of the closing date.
- “Participant” means a person who enters the Giveaway
- “Promoter” means Premier FMCG (Proprietary) Limited (Registration Number: 1968/002379/07) a company duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- “Participating Non-Profit Organisations” means selected Non-Profit Organisations in the Republic of South Africa which has been selected and approved by the Promoter to participate and receive the donations on behalf of the Promoter.
- “Prize” means one of 1 pack of pads for 1 Question & Answer Asked on the Lil-Lets Talk Platform to be donated to “participating non-profit organisations”
- 1 pack of Lil-Lets Maxi Pads will be donated to the selected Participating Non-Profit Organisations for every single thread unique user question asked on the Lil-Lets Talk Platform by a Participant
- Donation is capped to 50 000 unique questions throughout the Giveaway Period
- Donation allocation is approved and coordinated by the Promoter
- Donation progress will be shared publicly on a monthly basis to participants on our website, platform and social media channels.
Application of Terms and Conditions
By choosing to participate in the Giveaway, the Participant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, which the Participant acknowledges to have read and understood.
- In order to be eligible for Participation in this Giveaway. Giveaway an entrant must:
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident
- Successfully enter the Giveaway in accordance with the entry mechanism set out in clause 3.3,
- Agree to permit the Promoter to collect his/her personal information for the purpose of the Giveaway and the Promoter’s product marketing and development.
- Undertake to abide by these Rules.
Participants may only enter this giveaway by asking as question on the Lil-Lets Talk Platform https://community.lil-lets.com/
- To enter the Giveaway, Participants must:
- Register for the Lil-Lets Talk Platform: https://community.lil-lets.com/
- Ask a question that is relevant to menstruation, periods, discharge, PMS symptoms, sanitary products, maternity, incontinence, intimate feminine care, tampons, sanitary pads, pantyliners
- One single thread question per user qualifies for a donation
- Entries received through any medium other than as stipulated in clause 3.2 shall not be considered
- Only entries received within the Giveaway Period will be considered, as set out in the promotional material in the participating store. The Giveaway closes on he closing date and no other entries thereafter shall be considered.
- The stock allocations for the participating Non-Profit Organisations will take place once a month depending on the amount of questions received on the platform
- Non-Profit Organsiations can submit a nomination
- The donation is not transferable or redeemable for cash
- In the event that the selected Non-Profit Organisations cannot be successfully contacted within 24 hours of the draw date or is unable, for any reason whatsoever, to accept the prize, a replacement Non-Profit from our approved list will be randomly selected from the remaining qualifying participants in the draw in accordance with the same process and procedures as applicable to the original draw.
- Promoter will donate sanitary pads up to 50 000 packs during the campaign period.
Use of Personal Information
- Personal information is information relating to a Participant. Personal information includes a Participant’s identity number, passport number and contact details.
- By entering this Giveaway, a Participant agrees that the Promoter may use his/her personal information in connection with the Giveaway.
- As far as the law allows, each Participant agrees and gives the Promoter permission to collect, get, receive, record, organise, collate, store, update, use and share all of his/her personal information for all purposes relating to the Giveaway.
- A Participant may ask the Promote at any time before the Closing Date to correct or confirm any personal information if it is wrong or out of date.
- Each Participant warrants that he/she has the authority to allow the Promoter to use his/her personal information for purposes of the Giveaway. The Promoters will not use any Participant’s personal information in any way which breaks the law and undertakes to keep all personal information of Participants secure and for as long as the law requires.
- By entry in this Giveaway, all Participants consent to having their data captured on the Promoters’ system. The Participant agrees that any video or photographs taken of them in relation to this Giveaway become the property of the Promoter to use in any marketing campaigns as the Promoter deems fit. The Participant shall have no claim for any compensation for use of the media footage.
Warranties and Indemnities
- The Promoter, its employees, officers, directors, agents and associates and the Participating Stores, their employees, officers, directors, agents and associates (the “Indemnified Parties’’) shall not be liable for and the Participants hereby indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from any claim, liability, cost, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the Giveaway.
- All products given as part of the Prizes are subject to all applicable warranties, guarantees and instructions of use accompanying such products.
In the event of any act of God, strike, war, warlike operation, rebellion, riot, civil commotion, lockout, combination of workmen, interference of trade unions, suspension of labour, fire, accident, or (without regard to the foregoing enumeration) of any circumstances arising or action taken beyond or outside the reasonable control of the Promoter preventing them from the performance of any obligation to a Participant (any such event hereinafter called "Force Majeure") then the Promoter shall be relieved of all such obligations to the Participant during the period that such Force Majeure continues and shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of any obligations or loss or damage which the Participant may suffer due to or resulting from the Force Majeure.
- The Promoter may in its sole and absolute discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, by publishing the revised terms and conditions on the Lil-Lets Brand Website: https://www.lil-lets.com/za/en or on the Lil-Lets Talk Platform: https://community.lil-lets.com/
- In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the Giveaway and/or these terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the Giveaway at any time and without notice to the Participants.
- All enquiries regarding the Giveaway should be sent to the Promoter at email@example.com or 0860 1223000.