Unless the context provides otherwise, the words and expressions set out below will have the following meanings and cognate expressions shall have corresponding meanings:
- “Competition” means the Lil-let’s Talk Sign Up organised and placed by the Promoter at participating stores, open to all people residing Botswana who are over the age of 18.
- “Competition Period” means start date 1st July 2021 and end date 31st August 2021 at 23h59 of the closing date.
- “Closing Date” is the the 31st August 2021.
- “Participant” means a person who enters the Competition.
- “Promoter” means Premier FMCG (Proprietary) Limited (Registration Number: 1968/002379/07) a company duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- “Grand Prizes” means 1 of 10, years supply of Lil-lets product of your choice. (This will include 12 x 2 products).
- Winners will be allowed to choose 2 products from the Lil-lets product range for a year’s supply (12 x 2 products) This includes; non-applicator tampons range, compact applicator range, applicator tampons range, maxi pads (scented or unscented), ultra-pads, everyday freshness pantyliners range (scented or unscented), extra protection pantyliner range (scented or unscented), organic non-applicator tampon range, essentials pad range, intimate care wash range, intimate powder and intimate care wipes range.
- The prize will be delivered as a single once off delivery
Application of Terms and Conditions:
By choosing to enter the Competition, the Participant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, which the Participant acknowledges to have read and understood.
In order to be eligible for Participation in this Competition an entrant must:
- Be a South African permanent resident over the age of 18 years.
- Successfully enter the Competition in accordance with the entry mechanism set out in clause 3.3,
- Agree to permit the Promoter to collect his/her personal information for the purpose of the Competition and the Promoter’s product marketing and development.
- Undertake to abide by these Rules.
3.2. Participants may only enter this Competition by registering for the Lil-Let’s Talk platform situated at https://community.lil-lets.com/ within the competition period.
To stand a chance to win, Participants must:
- Register their email on the Lil-Let’s Talk Platform and sign up by accessing www.Lil-letstalk.co.za.
- Ask a question on the platform within the competition period before midnight of the closing date of 30th June 2020.
- All members who have asked at least one period-related question, or posted relevant comments, answers, or experiences, during the specified period will be considered an ‘active’ member and will be eligible to be entered into the draw.
- Entries received through any medium other than as stipulated above shall not be considered.
- Only entries received within the Competition Period will be considered, as set out in the promotional material in the participating store. The Competition closes on the closing date and no other entries thereafter shall be considered.
- The winners will be chosen by a random draw from the pool of active user on www.Lil-letstalk.co.za.
- The competition draw will take place within 5 (five) working days of the Closing Date. The winner will be notified by email within 5 (five) working days of the draw and delivery of the prize/s won will be arranged within 14 (fourteen) working days of the draw date
- The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash
- In the event that a Prize winner cannot be successfully contacted within 24 hours of the draw date or is unable, for any reason whatsoever, to accept the prize, a replacement winner will be randomly drawn from the remaining qualifying participants in the draw in accordance with the same process and procedures as applicable to the original draw.
Use of Personal Information
- Personal information is information relating to a Participant. Personal information includes a Participant’s identity number, passport number and contact details.
- By entering this Giveaway, a Participant agrees that the Promoter may use his/her personal information in connection with the Giveaway.
- As far as the law allows, each Participant agrees and gives the Promoter permission to collect, get, receive, record, organise, collate, store, update, use and share all of his/her personal information for all purposes relating to the Giveaway.
- A Participant may ask the Promote at any time before the Closing Date to correct or confirm any personal information if it is wrong or out of date.
- Each Participant warrants that he/she has the authority to allow the Promoter to use his/her personal information for purposes of the Giveaway. The Promoters will not use any Participant’s personal information in any way which breaks the law and undertakes to keep all personal information of Participants secure and for as long as the law requires.
- By entry in this Giveaway, all Participants consent to having their data captured on the Promoters’ system. The Participant agrees that any video or photographs taken of them in relation to this Giveaway become the property of the Promoter to use in any marketing campaigns as the Promoter deems fit. The Participant shall have no claim for any compensation for use of the media footage.
Warranties and Indemnities
- The Promoter, its employees, officers, directors, agents and associates and the Participating Stores, their employees, officers, directors, agents and associates (the “Indemnified Parties’’) shall not be liable for and the Participants hereby indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from any claim, liability, cost, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the Giveaway.
- All products given as part of the Prizes are subject to all applicable warranties, guarantees and instructions of use accompanying such products.
In the event of any act of God, strike, war, warlike operation, rebellion, riot, civil commotion, lockout, combination of workmen, interference of trade unions, suspension of labour, fire, accident, or (without regard to the foregoing enumeration) of any circumstances arising or action taken beyond or outside the reasonable control of the Promoter preventing them from the performance of any obligation to a Participant (any such event hereinafter called "Force Majeure") then the Promoter shall be relieved of all such obligations to the Participant during the period that such Force Majeure continues and shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of any obligations or loss or damage which the Participant may suffer due to or resulting from the Force Majeure.
- The Promoter may in its sole and absolute discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, by publishing the revised terms and conditions on the Lil-Lets Brand Website: https://www.lil-lets.com/za/en or on the Lil-Lets Talk Platform: https://community.lil-lets.com/
- In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the Giveaway and/or these terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the Giveaway at any time and without notice to the Participants.
- All enquiries regarding the Giveaway should be sent to the Promoter at email@example.com or 0860 1223000.