Unless the context provides otherwise, the words and expressions set out below will have the following meanings and cognate expressions shall have corresponding meanings:
- “Competition” means the “Lil-let’s Talk Sign Up” competition, open to all people residing in South Africa who are over the age of 18.
- “Competition Period” means the period between 1st September 2021 and 31st October 2021 at 23h59 (both dates included).
- “Closing Date” means 31st of October 2021.
- “Participant” means a person who successfully enters the Competition in accordance with the terms and conditions set out herein.
- “Promoter” means Premier FMCG (Proprietary) Limited (Registration Number: 1968/002379/07) a company duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- “Grand Prize” means 1 (one) copy of the book – “Flow: The book about menstruation”.
Application of Terms and Conditions:
By choosing to enter the Competition, the Participant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, which the Participant acknowledges to have read and understood.
In order to be eligible for Participation in this Competition an entrant must:
- Be a South African permanent resident over the age of 18 years.
- Successfully enter the Competition in accordance with the entry mechanism set out in clause 3.3,
- Undertake to abide by the terms and conditions contained herein.
To stand a chance to win, Participants must:
- register their email on the Lil-Let’s Talk Platform and sign up by accessing Lil-letstalk.co.za; and
- engage on the platform within the Competition Period by asking at least one period-related question with the #flow.
- Entries received through any medium other than as stipulated above shall not be considered.
- Only entries received within the Competition Period will be considered.
- 20 (twenty) winners will be chosen by a random draw from the pool of Participants on Lil-letstalk.co.za and each winner will receive a Grand Prize.
- The draw will take place within 5 (five) business days of the Closing Date. Each winner will be notified by email within 5 (five) business days of the date on which the draw takes place and delivery of the Grand Prize will be arranged within 14 (fourteen) business days of the date on which the draw takes place.
- Questions asked on the platform cannot be asked anonymously.
- The Grand Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- In the event that a Grand Prize winner cannot be successfully contacted within 5 Business of days of the date on which the draw takes place or is unable, for any reason whatsoever, to accept the Grand Prize, a replacement winner will be randomly drawn from the remaining Participants in accordance with the same processes and procedures as applicable to the initial draw.
Use of personal information
- Personal information is information relating to a Participant. Personal information includes a Participant’s identity number, passport number and contact details.
- The Personal Information may be collected by the Promoter or a third-party agency on the Promoter’s behalf. In the event that the information is being collected by a third-party agency, this information will be transferred to the Promoter and deleted by the agency at the end of this Competition
- By entering this Competition, a Participant agrees that the Promoter may use his/her personal information in connection with the Competition.
- As far as the law allows, each Participant agrees and gives the Promoter permission to collect, get, receive, record, organise, collate, store, update, use and share all of his/her personal information for all purposes relating to the Competition.
- A Participant may ask the Promoter at any time before the Closing Date to correct or confirm any personal information if it is wrong or out of date.
- Each Participant warrants that he/she has the authority to allow the Promoter to use his/her personal information for purposes of the Competition. The Promoters will not use any Participant’s personal information in any way which breaks the law and undertakes to keep all personal information of Participants secure and for as long as the law requires.
- The Participant agrees that any photographs or videos taken of them in relation to this Competition become the property of the Promoter to use in any marketing campaigns as the Promoter deems fit. The Participant shall have no claim for any compensation for use of the photograph.
Warranties and Indemnities
- The Promoter, its employees, officers, directors, agents and associates (the “Indemnified Parties’’) shall not be liable for and the Participants hereby indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from any claim, liability, cost, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the Competition.
- All products given as part of the Grand Prize is subject to all applicable warranties, guarantees and instructions of use accompanying such products
In the event of any pandemic, act of God, strike, war, warlike operation, rebellion, riot, civil commotion, lockout, combination of workmen, interference of trade unions, suspension of labour, fire, accident, or (without regard to the foregoing enumeration) of any circumstances arising or action taken beyond or outside the control of the Promoter preventing them from the performance of any obligation to a Participant (any such event hereinafter called "Force Majeure") then the Promoter shall be relieved of all such obligations to the Participant during the period that such Force Majeure continues and shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of any obligations or loss or damage which the Participant may suffer due to or resulting from the Force Majeure.
- The Promoter may in its sole and absolute discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, by publishing the revised terms and conditions on the Lil-Lets SA website (https://www.lil-lets.com).
- The Competition is not open to any director, member, partner, owner, employee, agent of, consultant to, or anyone associated with or affiliated to the Promoter.
- In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the Competition and/or these terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of a dispute regarding a winner chosen in accordance with 4.1 above, the decision of an independent admitted attorney duly appointed by the Promoter will be final and binding and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- All enquiries regarding the Competition should be sent to the Promoter at email@example.com or 0860 330 300 or via our social media pages
- Terms and Conditions will be obtained/accessed by potential entrants via the Lil-Lets SA website (https://www.Lil-lets.com).