Unless the context provides otherwise, the words and expressions set out below will have the following meanings and cognate expressions shall have corresponding meanings:
- “Competition” means the Lil-Let’s Be You Quiz Competition.
- “Competition Period” means the period between 19 October 2021 and 13 December 2021 at 23h59 (both dates included).
- “Participant” means a person who enters the Competition.
- “Promoter” means Premier FMCG (Proprietary) Limited (Registration Number: 1968/002379/07) a company duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- “Prize” means one of sixty five R400 PetalsSA Period Box vouchers or one of fifty seven R250 Netflix vouchers or one of ninety five R150 Uber Eats vouchers or one of fifty five R500 Superbalist vouchers.
Application of Terms and Conditions
By choosing to enter the Competition, the Participant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, which the Participant acknowledges to have read and understood.
- In order to be eligible for Participation in this Competition a Participant must:
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident over the age of 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- Successfully enter the Competition in accordance with the entry mechanism set out below,
- Undertake to abide by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Competition, Participants must complete the period profile quiz at https://www.ll-lets.com/za/en/be-you-period-quiz. After successfully completing the quiz, Participants must then follow the prompts to enter their email address and mobile number in order to receive their personalised period profile and be entered into the random draw to stand a chance of winning a Prize.
- Entries received through any medium other than as stipulated in these terms and conditions shall not be considered.
- Only entries received within the Competition Period will be considered.
- No entries submitted on behalf of a third party will be accepted.
- Winners will be randomly drawn during the Competition Period. After successfully entering the Competition, if a Participant is a winner, he or she will be instantly notified.
- Winners of all vouchers save for Uber Eats vouchers, will receive an SMS with their voucher code on the mobile number provided on completion of the quiz.
- Winners of Uber Eats vouchers will have a credit loaded to their Uber Eats account automatically, and they will receive an SMS on the mobile number provided on completion of the quiz, with a link to the Uber Eats application. If the winner does not have an existing Uber Eats account, he or she will be required to register or create a new account.
- Any prize not taken up for any reason whatsoever within two months of notification will be forfeited.
- Winners will be subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable vendor.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or for another voucher
Use of Personal Information
- Personal information is information relating to a Participant. Personal information includes a Participant’s identity number, passport number and contact details.
- The Personal Information may be collected by the Promoter or a third-party agency on the Promoter’s behalf. In the event that the information is being collected by a third-party agency, this information will be transferred to the Promoter and deleted by the agency at the end of this Competition.
- By entering this Competition, a Participant agrees that the Promoter may use his/her personal information in connection with the Competition.
- As far as the law allows, each Participant agrees and gives the Promoter permission to collect, get, receive, record, organise, collate, store, update, use and share all of his/her personal information for all purposes relating to the Competition.
- A Participant may ask the Promoter at any time before the Closing Date to correct or confirm any personal information if it is wrong or out of date.
- Each Participant warrants that he/she has the authority to allow the Promoter to use his/her personal information for purposes of the Competition. The Promoters will not use any Participant’s personal information in any way which breaks the law and undertakes to keep all personal information of Participants secure and for as long as the law requires.
- The Participant agrees that any photographs or videos taken of them in relation to this Competition become the property of the Promoter to use in any marketing campaigns as the Promoter deems fit. The Participant shall have no claim for any compensation for use of the photograph.
Warranties and Indemnities
- The Promoter, its employees, officers, directors, agents and associates (the “Indemnified Parties’’) shall not be liable for and the Participants hereby indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from any claim, liability, cost, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the Competition.
- All products given as part of the Prizes are subject to all applicable warranties, guarantees and instructions of use accompanying such products.
In the event of any act of God, strike, war, warlike operation, rebellion, riot, civil commotion, lockout, combination of workmen, interference of trade unions, suspension of labour, fire, accident, or (without regard to the foregoing enumeration) of any circumstances arising or action taken beyond or outside the reasonable control of the Promoter preventing them from the performance of any obligation to a Participant (any such event hereinafter called "Force Majeure") then the Promoter shall be relieved of all such obligations to the Participant during the period that such Force Majeure continues and shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of any obligations or loss or damage which the Participant may suffer due to or resulting from the Force Majeure.
- The Promoter may in its sole and absolute discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, by publishing the revised terms and conditions on the Lil-Lets Website: www.Lil-lets.com/za/en
- The following persons may not enter the Competition or be eligible to win any of the Prizes:
- any director, member, partner, owner, employee, agent of, consultant to, or anyone associated with or affiliated to the Promoter; or
- a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition.
- Prizes are not transferable for cash or any other prizes.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, undelivered or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, but not limited to, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who breaches any provision of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the Competition and/or these terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of a dispute regarding a winner chosen in accordance with 4.1 above, the decision of an independent admitted attorney duly appointed by the Promoter will be final and binding and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the Competition at any time and without notice to the Participants.
- All enquiries regarding the Competition should be sent to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0860 122 3000.
- The Promoter will never ask you to provide banking details in order to take part in a Competition.